Home Forums Game Integration [Solved] Issue with Arma 3 BattlEye

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kiwiszn
    Participant

I can’t get the tracking to work. I applied all fixed yesterday and it worked just fine with the .dll file and the extra fiddling in configfile and what not. It worked really well.
    Came home from work to see this..

BattlEye block

I was wondering why it didnt work. Looks like AC is blocking it. Maybe you need to have a talk with BattlEye

Kiwiszn
    Participant

I rebooted and reinstalled so the freetrackclient.dll got replaced with the original and it seem to work. So the conclusion it seems like BattlEye blocks the file you’re recommending for use with Arma 3. Correct? Anyone that can test?

We haven’t seen this issue yet. Thank you for reporting it, we’ll try to verify it on our end.

Andrew Lowe
    Participant

I have the exact same problem. Disable BattleEye and it works fine. Re-enable it and BattleEye blocks it.

Justin Bacon
    Participant

Same issue here. Made a report to BattleEye as they are also blacklisting some random .dll’s associated with Extensive Suitcase which is a font management suite.

Are you running the latest version (1.1.1) of ISE?

Justin Bacon
    Participant

Just got an email back from a BattleEye rep. They corrected the problem and it is no longer flagged. Working fine now!

*Running latest ISE build

Andrew Lowe
    Participant

All working fine here now 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘[Solved] Issue with Arma 3 BattlEye’ is closed to new replies.