Home Forums Software Development Key Combination Tobii 4C

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joseph
    Participant

Hello all,

I have a quick question concerning Tobii 4C with the latest software. Is there a hotkey available to turn Tobii on and off? For example, ALT+T to turn on eye tracking? I would like to to create a voice macro with Dragon NaturallySpeaking
    Individual 15 to turn Tobii on and off by voice command.

Thank you, jzlako

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi!

Is it for a specific game or for entire thing?
    If it’s for one of the Infinite Screen Extension games then you can bind a key in ISE UI.

Joseph
    Participant

Thank you for the quick reply. I only want to be able to turn the software on and off
    down by the clock in the system tray, I’m just looking to slide the on/off slider
    from disabled to enabled. I’m using voice recognition because I’m disabled
    and I’d like to be able just to turn the software on by a quick voice macro.
    Otherwise, I have to use the mouse and drag the slider to the on position
    in the Tobii eye tracking software.

Thank you, jzlako

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @f3head, unfortunately we do not have a global hotkey setting to disable eye tracking system-wide.

However, as a possible workaround you could start/stop the Tobii Eye Tracking windows service using a 3rd party tool such as AutoHotKey.

The syntax is fairly straightforward in toggling a service state and binding it to a global shortcut key.
    (an example here @ https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/20237-winserv-start-stop-or-query-a-windows-service-winapi/)
    Hopefully this satisfies your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.