Home Forums Software Development Looking for software developers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kseniia Kalian
    Participant

Dear Tobii community,

I have no technical background, but I need to create a simple piece of software where eye tracker is used as an input device (for gaze-controlled interaction with learning materials).

I have contacted more than ten companies that offer software development services. Unfortunately none of them has worked with eye trackers before and do not know anything about this topic.

Could you, please recommend me some companies or individual software developers which can develop soft for eye trackers?

Best regards,
    Kseniia
    [email protected]

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @kseniia and thanks for your query. There are a number of solutions you could possibly go with. The simplest might be to consider that with the Consumer level of eye trackers we sell (4C, EyeX) come already supported within Windows for direct interaction using built-in software, so if the program you intend to create is suitable for eye trackers (ie large buttons, etc) then you could start using the eye tracker straight away without further modification. Depending on your budget and timeline, this might be something to consider.

The next level of course would be designing your own software and indeed you will be pleased to hear that we do offer a consultancy service for this!

I have sent you a PM with further contact instructions to pursue this route. Best Wishes.

TJ
    Participant

Grant, can you send me that as well?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @goodentree, sure no problem.. just sent you a PM with instructions 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.