Home › Forums › Software Development › MinimalGazeDataStream sample
Tagged: BadImageFormatException x86 x64
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 9 months ago by Karamaoynas Polykarpos.
- 23/06/2014 at 11:26 #1212Karamaoynas PolykarposParticipant
i’m trying to run MinimalGazeDataStream sample. It is built successfully but when trying to run it I get the following error:
Unhandled Exception: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly ‘Tobii.EyeX.Client.Net20, Version=0.23.325.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=70326046dcdce6cb’ or one of its depen
dencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
at MinimalGazeDataStream.Program.Main(String args)
Press any key to continue . . .
Thank you in advance
Institute of Computer Science
Foundation for Research and Technology
Hellas23/06/2014 at 12:19 #1213Robert [Tobii]Participant
The BadImageFormatException when loading a dll is caused by incompatible bitness (32 or 64-bit) on the solution/project vs. the DLL.
To resolve the error, you can either:
– Change target platform to x86 in your Visual Studio solution
– If you want to build a 64-bit application, change the references for the two DLLs Tobii.EyeX.Client.dll and Tobii.EyeX.Client.Net20.dll to the 64-bit versions, located in \lib\x6423/06/2014 at 13:24 #1215Karamaoynas PolykarposParticipant
Thank you Robert.
This solved the problem
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.