- 13/04/2016 at 17:23 #499623/04/2016 at 01:34 #5079Michael LehnerParticipant
I have a crash problem with this new version. The behaviour is like this:
– I restart the computer. According to the given settings, the IDE starts automatically.
– I start up Elite Dangerous. No problem yet while the launcher is open, as soon as i start the game i get this message: “Der Objektverweise wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.” (German operating system. )
– With this message, the IDE stops working.
– When restarting the IDE by the desktop symbol, it then works properly.
I tried to find additional info on this problem, but the error message holds limited information. It seems to be a NullReferenceException, but there can be like dozens of reasons for that, so i couldn’t tell you more about it. 🙁
On my used OS: It’s Windows 7, 64 bit, if that helps. For any other info, just reply here, the notification is switched on.23/04/2016 at 17:13 #5081Michael LehnerParticipant
An update to this: when i disable autostart, but start the IDE manually just before starting Elite Dangerous, the problem does not exist. With autostart enabled, it’s reliably reproduceable. If you can use a log, just tell me where it is.27/04/2016 at 23:25 #5109
- The topic ‘New version of Infinite Screen Extension (220.127.116.119)’ is closed to new replies.