- 28/04/2021 at 10:58 #20223
iam intializing Tobii XR SDK by dragging the TobiiXR Initializer prefab in the scene
i provided the image url which shows settings in TobiiXR Initializer prefab
Yes I able to get ET data from the regular SDK using TobiiXR.GetEyeTrackingData
iam using PicoVR_Unity_SDK_2.8.7_B50528/04/2021 at 11:18 #20224
This post is continuation to #20223
i kept TobiiXR Initializer prefab in the scene and tried intializing Tobii XR SDK by giving refernce settings
through code in Start() method to make sure it start before calling the TobiiXR.Advanced.LatestData
i provided the image url for it please check it
TobiiXR.Advanced.LatestData is not working for above solutions28/04/2021 at 12:36 #20233
This post is continuation to #20224
i followed few steps from this url
i just used EyeTracking Scene which is provided by Pico VRSDK and drag the license file at “License Asset” field in TobiiXR Initializer prefab and
build the project 3dobject in the scene is not highlighted .Next i removed license file at “License Asset” field and Enabled the Supports Pico Field
in TobiiXR Initializer prefab and build the project then 3dobject got highlighted in red color and worked28/04/2021 at 12:43 #20237
Hi @rvejendla, try pasting the info into windows notepad first, then copy paste out of that directly into the forum message window. This should remove any formatting or HTML tags that could be causing your issues, thanks.28/04/2021 at 12:48 #20239
This post is continuation to #20233
i followed Tobii Ocumen installation steps from this provide url
but i didnt get this dialogs importing “Essentials” and Import Samples .i just import this 4 packages
1)Core 2)Configuration 3)EyeImages 4)Filters
by using package.json file29/04/2021 at 17:47 #20249
– The TobiiXR_Initializer script attached to the prefab already calls Start() and we recommend only calling this in one place with the correct settings.
This might be the issue as to why you are not getting data from TobiiXR.Advanced.LatestData. I would recommend following our Advanced API getting started (https://vr.tobii.com/sdk/develop/tobii-ocumen/advanced-api/) without making any own changes and see if you have any issues.
– For the issue with the Pico examples not working with a Ocumen license, I would ask to get it working without making any changes or including our SDK within the Pico example scene. This problem likely comes from not enabling “Eye Tracking” in the Pico SDK camera rig, which is necessary and their guides will point to. Our SDK will do automatically if you use the Pico Provider, but not when you add an Ocumen license because then the Pico provider is not used. So it’s probably a issue where you have not enabled and followed their guides to get it working in the first place.
– Importing “Essentials” is an optional step that might pop up when importing the packages through the Unity Package Manager, nothing vital. To import the samples for each package, there is an “Import”-button in the Unity Package Manager you manually have to press after importing the corresponding package.29/04/2021 at 18:41 #20250
I follow the steps which provided below url with out doing any other code changes and build the project.
I imported Tobii Ocumen latest packages using unity package manager and drag the license file at License Asset field in tobii initializer prefab
Iam getting below exceptions when I use the same.
1)Object reference not set to an instance of an object.when try to use TobiiXR.Advanced.LatestData
2)An attempt was made to access TobiiXR Advanced without having initialized it03/05/2021 at 19:34 #20282
Hii Grant is there any solution what causing the issue as mentioned in #20250 I hope you understand.04/05/2021 at 11:14 #20283
Hi @rvejendla, after consulting with our developers, we must now recommend that you reach out to Tobii Tech Sales to request a customised support solution due the complex nature of your issue which will require extensive debugging.
Please get in touch with the team @ https://tech.tobii.com/contact/ and they will get back to you soon with a quote for consultation services.04/05/2021 at 12:18 #20284
Ok Grant i will do thank you for your support05/05/2021 at 12:14 #20287
Thanks for your understanding Raghu, best of luck in resolving this issue. It would be appreciated if you post the solution here if possible for the benefit of other users. Best Wishes.03/06/2021 at 12:50 #20460
Hi @rvejendla, I was curious if there has been any development on your case since our last communication? Thanks for the update and best wishes.07/06/2021 at 10:15 #20481
i got some signature issue from the license file which is “INVALID_APPLICATION_SIGNATURE” thats way Appplication is not processed
previously.present tobii sales team provided the temporary license which is not having certification added Application is now working fine
but we required permanent license so we are communicating with them about permanent license.
if you have any queries
please let me know07/06/2021 at 14:13 #20485
Okay, thanks for the update. Hopefully you should receive the new licence promptly and get up and running once more.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.