Home Forums Software Development Pico streaming eye-tracking

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bas
    Participant

Hi team,

Recently I have been working with the Pico Neo 2 Eye to set up eye tracking in Unity and
    I’ve have been following the instructions to setup the Pico and Tobii sdk.
    The only thing being mentioned in the instructions is how to build a full application to the pico, but what has been noticeably absent is how to stream a unity project to the Pico.
    Being able to do this would save a lot of time in testing and allows for easy debugging within Unity.

I know streaming to the pico is possible through steamVR, UnityXR and the streaming assistant app.
    What I’d like to know if it is possible to also acquire the eye-tracking data in this way.
    Right now when I start the application, the warning that no eye-trackers are connected is given.

If not possible to get the data this way, is it possible to stream through the Pico VR Unity SDK?

Bas

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @basnoldus, thanks for getting in touch.

What I’d like to know if it is possible to also acquire the eye-tracking data in this way.

I am afraid we don’t offer any eye tracking solutions for this right now (I don’t believe Pico offers this either…)

If not possible to get the data this way, is it possible to stream through the Pico VR Unity SDK

It may be a good idea to speak directly to Pico regarding this since it is their solution, not ours.

Sorry for the disappointing news, hopefully Pico can point you in the right direction. Best Wishes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.