Home Forums Game Integration Setting up eyeX in Elite Horizons and ArmA3 crash

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Nic Zuraw
    Participant

Loving the eyex. No problem getting Arma3, Euro Truck and Battle for Sol working, but can’t get Il-2 working, any hints please?

Loving the eyex. No problem getting Arma3, Euro Truck and Battle for Sol working,

Awesome! 🙂

but can’t get Il-2 working, any hints please?

If you start “vJoy Monitor” while IL-2 is running, can you see the two red axis (X, Y) indicators move up/down as you look around the screen?

Nic Zuraw
    Participant

Thanks for the help – ran vJoy Monitor and can see the X,Y axis indicators moving. But not my view in the game. I as using default settings for all keys, but did have a look at the pilot head keys to see if vJoy was listed under the head movements, which it is not.

Thanks for the help – ran vJoy Monitor and can see the X,Y axis indicators moving. But not my view in the game. I as using default settings for all keys, but did have a look at the pilot head keys to see if vJoy was listed under the head movements, which it is not.

Sorry, haven’t had the time to take a look at this issue yet (busy days!) but I’ll do my best to get back to you tomorrow when I’m at work.

Also, don’t forget to file a support ticket as this is not really an official support channel (just a developer trying to help out).

Pestbeule
    Participant

Hey. This did not fix it for me but the profile file was the right place.

deadZoneGazePoint and the following hat too long numbers after the dot for ex.

deadZoneGazePoint=2.9539614e-354;

That e-354 did kill it. I removed it and now it is working…

Search for eyeXTrackClass and shorten the numbers.

class eyeXTrackClass
    {
    enabled=1;
    ownSettings=0;
    restrictYaw=0;
    deadZoneGazePoint=2.9539614;
    sensitivityGazePoint=2.0025837;
    sensitivityScreenForGaze=1.7539659;
    rangeResctriction=1.6388148;
    maxTimeInacticve=59624904;
    };

Hey. This did not fix it for me but the profile file was the right place.

deadZoneGazePoint and the following hat too long numbers after the dot for ex.

deadZoneGazePoint=2.9539614e-354;

That e-354 did kill it. I removed it and now it is working…

Search for eyeXTrackClass and shorten the numbers.

class eyeXTrackClass
    {
    enabled=1;
    ownSettings=0;
    restrictYaw=0;
    deadZoneGazePoint=2.9539614;
    sensitivityGazePoint=2.0025837;
    sensitivityScreenForGaze=1.7539659;
    rangeResctriction=1.6388148;
    maxTimeInacticve=59624904;
    };

What you’re describing is actually not related to the Infinite Screen Extension. This is Bohemias own implementation of eye tracking support for Arma3 (your on the Arma3 development beta I guess?).

The values in the Arma3-config files are sometimes corrupt but I have no idea why, you have to ask Bohemia about that.

Christian
    Participant

Is this post still active or gone old after a year?

Is Eye tracking with Tobii 4C working in ArmA 3 now (and after the 64 bit update) ?

Any known issues?
    -Is the issue described in this post and its workaround still active, or is this fixed within the latest ISE software now?

Pixfel
    Participant

64bit Arma 3 – check!
    It works perfect.

Christian
    Participant

Doesnt work for me. Worked initially on my 64 bit ArmA 3 but suddenly just stoped working. Anyone else had the same issue?
    Works in arma 2… But no interaction what so ever in arma 3 anymore.

Please assist.
    Thx

Chris
    Participant

I had Tobii 4 C working in arma 3 though i wasnt happy with the head tracking and was trying to tune it.Well,i have no idea what went wrong,but now Tobii and TrackIR wont work in Arma 3 ,yet TrackIr works fine in Miscreated ( not supported by Tobii).
    Ive looked in the Arma3.cfg for the Freelook line,its nowhere to be seen!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.