Home Forums Software Development Setup Guide for Tobii EyeX for Unity 5 in detail please…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Mods,

i had to make a fresh install of the Tobii EyeX on another machine today (decent PC, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit) and run into some strange problems. I already have the latest version of Unity 5 installed (5.1.1.p3, pro version) and the eye tracker driver and framework is working and running on the latest SDK. However, within Unity nothing works, even the sample project. The console keeps reporting .dll could not be loaded (the 64bit dll was placed in the project root automatically). When i build the sample project, the eye tracker is working fine, but i can’t get it to work in the Unity editor. I tried the same on my Laptop where everything is working without problems. What am i missing?
    So i wanted to ask you, if it’s possible for you to post something like a detailed setup guide, with all needed dependencies like MS Visual C++ Redistributables and so on. Maybe something like a checklist to make it easier to trace the problem.

thanks,

Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK, found it out by myself. The current Tobii EyeX Installer Bundle is missing the MS Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) package…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.