Home Forums Software Development Solution consulting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    liu xueliang
    Participant

Hello,
    I have a project which needs to model the attention of students when they are learning before a screen. I would like to track if the students stare at the computer screen during the learning. Recently I notice the tobil products, such as tobii pro or eye tracker 5. I wonder if both of them can be used in this project, and what is the difference between them?
    I can find eye tracker 5 from online shops, but I do not know where to buy tobii pro.
    Thanks in advance.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @liuxueliang and thanks for your query. The Tobii Eye Tracker 5 is principally intended for gaming and user interaction whilst the Tobii Pro devices are indeed produced for the user case you have provided. However you can obtain special advanced use licences for the ET5 when used in conjunctions with the appropriate SDK.

To obtain a quote for Tobii Pro trackers, please get in touch with your local sales representative @ https://www.tobiipro.com/contact/sales/

With further information on your intentions and programming experience, we would be better placed to assist you in this matter. Best Wishes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.