Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices The problem with eyeX

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Adam Levine
    Participant

The problem with eyeX
    After reset the machine with some linux software or I get an error with Virual eyeX. Whether the air causing stickiness eyeX error? And also win the eyeX can run with other operating systems?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @adamlevine, I assume you mean you are trying to run the EyeX within Windows inside a virtual machine of Linux? I am afraid that this is not supported by either the hardware or our software. In terms of support for other operating systems, with the current Tobii Core SDK Mac and Linux support is planned for the near future within the Stream Engine API, though not available yet as a final release.

If you are a developer interested in trying out the Tobii Core SDK Stream Engine for Mac, we may be able to offer you an early alpha release to work with.

As an alternative, the Tobii Pro SDK does indeed support Mac and Linux in conjunction with the EyeX but this required purchase of a special licence. Please let us know if this interests you.

Adam Levine
    Participant

Welcome!

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi adamlevine, I assume you would like more information regarding the special licence to use Tobii Pro SDK with the 4C? In this case, please send a speculative email to [email protected] with a brief description of your project along with your current academic or professional circumstances and one of the Tobii Pro Sales team will get back to you with a quote! Thanks for your interest.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.