Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices Tobii 4c Connecting but not Working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Şahin Kasap
    Participant

Tobii 4c device is not working on my computer. I installed the software properly, the software sees the device, but the device can’t be configured, the configuration settings doesn’t show up and red lights doesn’t light up on the device. I use Windows 10 Pro.

Şahin Kasap
    Participant

Running
    C:/Program Files (x86)/TobiiTobii EyeX Config/Tobii.EyeX.Configuration.exe
    file as administrator worked for me

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @sahin, sorry to hear about your troubles. Indeed, Admin right are require to setup the Tobii for the first time. Just wanted to check with you that all is working as expected now? Best Wishes.

Şahin Kasap
    Participant

Not everything is okay, I can’t open configuration from Tobii interface, I always have to open config exe file everytime. Other than that, the device is working.

Şahin Kasap
    Participant

The configuration is still not on the Tobii interface, but I can open it from the same location. Other than that, it works.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

HI Sahin, That is quite strange behaviour. I would recommend you perform a full uninstall of the Tobii Suite using Revo Uninstaller (which is free) and thereafter reinstall ensuring you are logged in using an administrator account. That should hopefully reset to the expected settings. Please let us know if the issues persists, thereafter.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.