Home Forums Software Development Tobii eye tracker data?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    BenjaminMason
    Participant

I’m thinking of buying one of these for streaming and improving my gameplay. For people that own one, I know that the Tobii 4c eye tracker can provide a cool overlay for eye movements, but can you get actual data from this? Like does the application that comes with the device allow you to see how fast your eyes move, where you focus on the screen, etc. or can you only show you info in real time/video recordings of your entire screen?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @benjaminmason and thanks for your query. Tobii provides a number of Software Development kits that are designed to work together with our eye trackers to allow the gaze data for both interactive and analysis purposes.

You can have a look at the SDK’s’ currently supported for the 4C @ https://developer.tobii.com/consumer-eye-trackers/ which come with a number of programming sample applications to help you get started.

Whilst we do not provide a metrics application directly that would include eye gaze speed, etc.. development of such an application would be well within the scope of the SDK offerings.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.