Home › Forums › Software Development › Tobii Glasses 3 -> Application on Windows
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 4 months ago by Grant [Tobii].
- 24/01/2022 at 14:12 #21613SimonParticipant
We are just starting a research project with the most recent (and expensive) Tobii Pro Glasses 3.
Before starting the development, I am checking a bit the options …
We would like to be able to perform the following using our own application (on Windows)
– Display video in real-time
– Display gaze in real-time
– Overlay some custom data on the image (video + gaze) in real-time
– Save the data to replay it (ideally save each stream separately)
I know this is very close to the existing application alough we would like to be able to overlay addition information according to the position of the gaze
Ideally, we would like to develop the application in Python for obvious portability reasons. We could also develop in .NET as I have seen the SDK is available.
Anyone has a few reocmmandations where to start ?
Any sample code in Python (I have seen there is a controller for the glasses 2, but nothing for the 3 ..)
Thank you !25/01/2022 at 14:59 #21621Grant [Tobii]Keymaster
Hi @nomisch and thanks for your query. The Tobii Pro Glasses is part of the Tobii Pro business department.
This forum is intended for support with the Tobii Tech Consumer level eye trackers (ET5, 4C, etc) and their associated SDK’s.
Please get in touch with Tobii Pro Support team directly @ http://www.tobiipro.com/contact/contact-support/ for an
answer to your query.
Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding. Best Wishes.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.