Home Forums Unity SDK Tobii SDK for Tobii 4C eyetracker error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Vishav Jyoti
    Participant

The matlab is showing following error when i am using Tobii SDK for tobii 4C eye tracker

“The property ‘CapabilitySets’ in class ‘Capabilities’ must be accessed from a class instance because it is not a Constant property.”

Please figure out this

Vishav Jyoti
    Participant

The matlab is showing following error when i am using Tobii SDK for tobii 4C eye tracker

“The property ‘CapabilitySets’ in class ‘Capabilities’ must be accessed from a class instance because it is not a Constant property.”

When i was trying to use eyetracker = Tobii.get_eyetracker(eyetracker_address); command

Why it is coming for first command.
    I am following full SDK guidlines of tobii pro

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @vishav, The Tobii Pro SDK is part of the Tobii Pro business department.

This forum is intended for support with the Tobii EyeX and C4 Eye Tracker and associated SDK’s.

Please get in touch with Tobii Pro Support department directly @ http://www.tobiipro.com/contact/contact-support/ for an
    answer to your query.

That being said, you should be aware that in order for the Tobii Pro SDK to work properly with the Tobii 4C Eye Tracker you need a special licence file for correct operation. If you do not have the licence in question, please contact [email protected] with a brief description of your project and circumstance for a quote.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Vishav Jyoti
    Participant

Thanks Grant!

But I have special licence for Tobii 4C to use with Tobii Pro SDK

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @vishav, okay great! In that case the excellent team at Tobii Pro Support should be able to help you out 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.