Home Forums Legacy SDKs Moved: Tobii X2-30, Using magnifier function to get more accurate coordinates

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    Participant

Hey guys,

Currently I am trying to develop a small application to improve HCI efficiency for experiment purpose.

After some researches about Tobbi Eyecontrol client API doc, I just found a few things about magnifier function like MagnifierSize,MagnifierEnabled .So I’m wondering whether I can use magnifier function to get more accurate coordinates based on Tobii Eyecontrol SDK .

What I want do is that users look at a position for 1 second and the program will invoke magnifier function to get a more accurate coordinate and return the values to another external program.

Any advices will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jenny [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi Jason,

I forwarded your question to one of the Eye Control SDK developers, and this is the answer I got:
    “It is not possible to control the functionality in Windows Control applications (Gaze Selection or Mouse Emulation) through any API. The Assistive Eye Control SDK can enable/disable and set the type of Windows Control to use.”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.