Home Forums Software Development tobiieyex stop working just several seconds after i starting calibration

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    scf
    Participant

after i install the software of tobiieyex,it remind me to calibrate first ,but on my laptop(windows7) ,the calibration is going on successfully,but on some pc(windows7),the eyetracker stops working just at the beginning of calibration。then it come out a message as follow:’the calibration could not be performed.please check that your eyetracker is plugged in and retry.’ i have retied several times,and this problem never cames out on my laptop and my fiends’.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @scf0628, sorry to hear about your issues. A couple of things you can try for this troublesome laptop.

1) Check any firewall and/or antivirus settings on your systems and disable as necessary
    2) Ensure you have the latest version of the USB chipset drivers (both SW and BIOS) for your system
    3) Check the power saving is not enabled in Windows device manager for the USB ports

Unfortunately, older laptops can sometimes be problematic with respect to power requirements, but please go through these suggestions first and get back to us.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.