Home Forums Feature Requests Warp on mouse move with tobii 4c help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andrew M
    Participant

I have very limited ability to move the mouse so I use the eye tracker to assist with warp on mouse move. However if the mouse is clicked it will not warp so I cannot click and drag. Is there a way to disable this so it will warp even when the mouse is clicked?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @photon15, thanks for your query. Unfortunately there is currently no setting to allow mouse warp to operate in conjunction with a mouse click, however I will pass along your comments to the developers for consideration.

As a possible workaround in the meantime, there is free software provided by Tobii Dyanvox (our assistive business unit) which is compatible with the 4C and provides a kind of mouse emulation which will necessarily not be as fast as mouse warp, but perhaps is of use to check out. You can download here. Best Wishes.

ola
    Participant

Hi
    I also tried the software.
    In activation tab you can choose “switch”.
    What is the switch?, can I use some kind usb connected switch? Or can I use a command like F6?
    Regards
    Ola

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi Ola, I believe this is a physically connected USB switch that one can purchase from Tobii Dynavox. I am afraid however as this software stack is outside the Tobii Tech business area, I cannot offer much further information. Please get in touch with the dedicated Dyanvox Team if this interests you @ https://www.tobiidynavox.com/en-gb/about/contact/contact-technical-support/ Best Wishes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.