Home Forums Software Development What's the difference between host class and eyexhost class?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Guoxing Sun
    Participant

My tobii equipment is tobii eyetracker 4C and I have developed it under .NET. I have found that there are two similar class during my development process. They are Tobii.Interaction.Host class and EyeXFramework.EyeXHost class. They have the similar functions:
    host.Streams.CreateGazePointDataStream() VS eyeXHost.CreateGazePointDataStream(GazePointDataMode.LightlyFiltered),
    host.States.CreateGazeTrackingObserver().Changed VS eyeXHost.GazeTrackingChanged,
    host.States.GetEyeTrackingDeviceStatusAsync().Result.Value VS eyeXHost.EyeTrackingDeviceStatus.
    So my question is that what’s the difference between class Tobii.Interaction.Host and class EyeXFramework.EyeXHost and which is better under .NET development?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @tcguoxing and thanks for your query. Although there is no significant difference in terms of feature, as the EyeXFramework.EyeXHost is a wrapper for Tobii.Interaction.Host.we would recommend you use Tobii.Interaction.Host for your project.

Please let us know if we can provide you any further information. Best Wishes.

Guoxing Sun
    Participant

Thank you for your answer and I understand.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Great! Please do let us if we can help you any further in development of your project.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.