Home Forums Software Development Where is the calibration profile

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    zhangzhiyu
    Participant

Hi,
    It’s quite a honor to have an access to such advanced device. However, I have some problems. After I finish my calibration process, it says there will be a new profile. Could you tell me where the new profile is and whether I can read the information in it? Thanks a lot!

Anders
    Participant

Hi zhanzhiyu,
    the profile is stored by the EyeX Engine. Did you notice the tray icon in the system notification area? You can use that to add more profiles and switch between profiles. Or you can use the settings panel accessible from the Windows Control Panel to do the same thing.

I’m not so sure if this answered your question though. What kind of information is it that you want to read from the profile?

zhangzhiyu
    Participant

Thanks, that helps a lot. Recently, I meet with another problem. Could it be possible for me to read the information of both the gaze data and the eye position data at the same time in the program? For example, when the machine tells me that (50,50) is my focus on the screen, I also know my eye position data like (10,20,30) in a three dimensional world. Is that possible?

Robert [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi zhanzhiyu,

Good that you got the information you needed.

Since the second question seems unrelated to the first one, we would prefer if you posted that as a separate forum post, or take a look at this thread.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.