Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices Y coordinate of the eye

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fle
    Participant

What is the origin of the Y coordinate of the eye by Tobii 4C? By extracting the data, I found that the origin of the X coordinate of eye is the center of the screen, but the Y coordinate is not. There is no detailed description of this aspect in the API documents. I sincerely hope you can help me.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

HI @fle, thanks for getting in touch. Could you kindly clarify exactly which Tobii SDK you are using please so I can ensure you get the most appropriate answer for your setup? Best wishes.

fle
    Participant

I use TobiiProEyeTrackerManager-2.1.0. I think I have get the analysis license.I can get the eye position(x,y,z), but I need to know the exact mean of the return value. Hope that you can replay to me.Thanks.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @fle, thanks for the clarification. As you are using the Tobii Pro SDK, you are entitled to premium support for this product which is offered by the dedicated support team at Tobii Pro.

You can raise a ticket with them @ http://www.tobiipro.com/contact/contact-support/ and a representative will respond to your queries directly.

Best Wishes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.