Today we are happy to announce that we are releasing a new version of the Tobii Eye Tracking Core Software.
- Fixed an issue where the eye tracker would randomly disconnect.
- Fixed an issue that could manifest itself with the incorrect screen being tracked on systems with multiple trackers and multiple monitors.
- Fixed an issue where an external monitor with an integrated tracker did not connect automatically when a peripheral tracker was also connected to the system.
- Fixed an issue where head tracking was not responding after unplugging and reconnecting the tracker.
- Fixed an issue where black text was displayed in the Setting window instead of white text.
- Fixed an issue where Dim Screen and Turn on Screen notifications were not displayed as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the Dim Screen feature would not recover to 100% brightness when disrupted by user presence.
- Fixed an issue where “Enable Beta features…” would be displayed next to the items in the Games and Experiences section of the tray if the eye tracker is disabled.
- Updated firmware for IS4 trackers.
- Added the feature Turn on screen.
- Added the feature Stay Awake.
- Connectivity improvements.
- Performance improvements.
- Updated end-user license agreement.
- UX changes for Settings.
- Firmware update 2.18 for IS4 trackers.
The new version is as always available in our download area.