We are happy to announce that we are now releasing a new version of the Tobii Eye Tracking Core Software.
- Fixed an issue with the Power Features for customers using Windows 10 Redstone 2.
- Fixed an issue where “Please enable tracked monitor” could be shown when returning from sleep or hibernate.
- Fixed an issue which could manifest itself as connection problems with older tracker devices.
- Fixed an issue related to display configurations with black bars.
- Fixed an issue where docking and undocking a laptop would require a new display setup to be performed.
- Fixed an issue where multiple connected monitors where not detected.
- Added a re-calibration feature that will improve your existing profile rather than creating a new one.
We can especially recommend those that sit in different lighting conditions to do this in order to improve the eye tracking performance. Those that wear glasses or lenses are still recommended to create two separate profiles.
- Added a Beta program which makes it possible for users to try out some of our Beta features and give feedback on them.
- Added Beta feature “Notification keep/dismiss”.
- Added Beta feature “Just type”. The feature is compatible with the Edge web browser.
- Added support for three finger gestures on Synaptics touchpads.
- Added support for scroll direction for Synaptics touchpads.
- Gaze Trace performance improvements.
- UI improvements.
- Stability improvements.
The new version is as always available in our download area.