Today we are happy to announce that we are releasing a new version of the Tobii Eye Tracking Core Software.
- Fixed an issue where Auto Lock would kick in even while watching any media on the computer.
- Released a new beta app called Tobii Screen Time. You can find the download link for it in the Tobii Menu under Games and Experience.
- Tobii notifications are now shown in Windows 10 format and show up in the action center.
- The Turn off screen feature which would turn off and on your screen based on detection of gaze and presence, the feature is now called Turn on screen and it’ll only turn on the screen when gaze and presence is detected.
- The Go to sleep feature which would put the computer to sleep and wake it up is now called Wake on Gaze and will only wake up your computer when your gaze is detected.
- Added a feature called Stay Awake which keeps your computer awake when presence is detected.
- Performance improvements.
The new version is as always available in our download area.