Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices Need urgent help with T series device

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JK
    Participant

Dear developers and Tobii engineers,

I faced really strange behavior of T120 device, which I successfully used with Pro SDK with several experiments.

The device was moved, and suddenly, it fails to collect data randomly- only data, calibration works VERY fine.

It collects sometimes 80%, sometimes 15% or 30% of all data after proper calibration and 15min recording.

Is there any possibility that using Matlab or C SDK affected the firmware inside the machine and distorted some parameters?

I used almost all tobii devices (T60, x2-60, T120, TX300… T60XL), but this situation is beyond my creativity.
    If it fails to calibration, I can suspect camera or LED. but what’s this totally random behavior? Again, -calibration ALWAYS works find.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @ipsych, The Tobii T120 is part of the Tobii Pro business department.

This forum is intended for support with the Tobii EyeX and C4 Eye Tracker and associated SDK’s.

Please get in touch with Tobii Pro Support department directly @ http://www.tobiipro.com/contact/contact-support/ for an
    answer to your query.

That being said, my first instinct with relation to your problem is to flash the firmware using the latest version which you can obtain through Tobii Pro support (the files are no longer online I’m afraid as T120 is deprecated hardware) .. Might also be a good idea to check your firewall and/or antivirus settings. Try disabling these applications temporarily to test if it may be responsible. Try also switching the network cable and if you are using the USB2LAN adapter, ensure latest drivers for this device are installed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.