[Solved] Active Tobii Core App (Eyetracking enabled ) disturbes Starcitizen cursor

Home Forums Game Integration [Solved] Active Tobii Core App (Eyetracking enabled ) disturbes Starcitizen cursor

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Alexander Buhles
    Participant

Hello all,

i am having this dev kit for a while now. Since i got back to Starcitizen i wanted to get something like “infinite screen” working. Using FreePie and VJoy i could hack up something that is nearly there.
    I have a problem though. That Tobii main app disturbes SCs cursor in the game UI. Its annoying. I have now clue why and if writing my own standaloen tracking app ( with the SDK ) would help this. Any ideas?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @monkeystador, can you confirm if this cursor behaviour happens only with StarCitizen ? How about some other similar titles? Would be good to know if the problem is game specific, thank you.

Alexander Buhles
    Participant

No Mans Sky,XCOM2 and Stellaris are fine. Although XCOM2 doesnt work with a virtual mouse. They have something funny going on there.
    It fails in the new 2.6 version of the frontpage UI of the StarCitizen Game

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

All right Alex thanks for the information.

I am not sure how much can be done quickly but I will certainly escalate the issue for you and see what can be done.

Alexander Buhles
    Participant

Hello again. I have to admit i made a mistake here. Its not the driver or the eyetracking app. Its the FreePie script running. By coincedence i always had the script running when testing this out. I am really sorry about this.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi Alex (@monkeystador) , ok thanks for the update. Can I consider the issue resolved?

Alexander Buhles
    Participant

Yes.

Stefan Tobiasson
    Participant

HI Alexander.
    If you need help to test.
    I will gladly do that as I have the EyeX and also have several ships in Star Citizen.
    BR Stefan

Julien Laverne
    Participant

Same here, if you are looking for guinea pigs and test !
    It would be absolutely amazing to have something working for Star Citizen!

Sven
    Participant

Hey Alex,

is there any chance to get your SC-App . I tried it with FreePie, too and have still the Problem with the cursor.

Best,

Sven

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.