Moved: american trucker

Home Forums Game Integration Moved: american trucker

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jenny [Tobii]
    Participant

Sorry! I tried moving this to a better suited forum, but somehow the content disappeared. Could you please re-write your comment in a reply below?

I want to use it on american trucker

Joe
    Participant

Yes, please get this working asap. It is one of the reasons I bought the Tobii to play ATS.

As you have it working on ETS2, it should be the same setup, so really it shouldn’t take you guys long to develop it.

Yes, please get this working asap. It is one of the reasons I bought the Tobii to play ATS.

I’m fairly confident that no claims has been made about ISE supporting ATS…

As you have it working on ETS2, it should be the same setup, so really it shouldn’t take you guys long to develop it.

Seems to be pretty much the same game so once we’ve managed to sort all the bugs it seems like a likely candidate.

If it’s possible to run ETS2 in the background at the same time as ATS might actually make it work in ATS (if they share config files).

Toran
    Participant

Has anyone got the above suggestion to work?

Jin666
    Participant

I’m using facetrack noir with eyex for ATS.It works

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi @toran , @jabonline, @jin666 , @stanleyj !

We released an update for GameHub that adds support for ATS and fixes issues with ETS2 and vjoy configuration. It also adds support for extended view with head tracking in ETS2.
    https://help.tobii.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001652874-Tobii-Game-Hub-1-5-Release-notes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.