Home Forums Software Development Conflict with Thrustmaster?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Magic Man
    Participant

Is anyone else using EyeX software alongside a Thrustmaster Warthog setup?

I currently have my 4C uninstalled because of issues I’m getting when I run and then exit out of a Thrustmaster TARGET script.

I have no hard evidence other than the fact that whilst the 4C was installed, I kept getting issue after running a TARGET script whilst without it there are no issues.

Basically, the TARGET script combines the two individual USB controllers (stick and throttle) into a single, virtual device that it presents to games etc. All is fine whilst using the setup, the 4C functions fine as well. However, when I end the TARGET script – it doesn’t quit and I have to end task the program. The combined virtual device is also not released back to the two individual actual devices.

This would not be much of an issue other than when this happens, Windows will then not shutdown properly and I have to hit the reset or power switch.

As said, only circumstantial evidence but it’s consistent. I’m assuming some sort of USB clash with the virtual device causing the issue.

Are there any Tobii logs I can look at?

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi!

We are investigating the issue. I will keep you updated.

Magic Man
    Participant

Many thanks.

Magic Man
    Participant

Any update on this? Just tried the latest software and doing the same thing, haven’t had a single issue since I uninstalled it last time – unfortunately, having to do the same thing again so can’t use my 4C for now…

Magic Man
    Participant

Anything…?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.