Home Forums Game Integration New version of Infinite Screen Extension (1.1.1.379)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Download

Release notes

Please use this thread for feedback regarding this release.

Austin Bond
    Participant

i cant launch the program. avast doesnt seem to like processmonitor and even when i turn avast off and add exclusions for it, it still opens it up in deepscreen mode and the program refuses to start. im not going to uninstall my AV to see if it works, i shouldnt have to. looking forward to a fix

i cant launch the program. avast doesnt seem to like processmonitor and even when i turn avast off and add exclusions for it, it still opens it up in deepscreen mode and the program refuses to start. im not going to uninstall my AV to see if it works, i shouldnt have to. looking forward to a fix

Have you had any problems with previous versions?

Austin Bond
    Participant

no, its just this version. the previous version i had did not include processmonitor/32.exe, that seems to be the issue

Version 1.1 also included the ProcessMonitor.exe. Have you tried that version?

Austin Bond
    Participant

I’m not able to download the version from February 29th, only the most recent version is available

Mark Newman
    Participant

This new driver hasn’t fixed the camera movements. They’re still jerky and sudden.

Are we going to see options introduced to allow us to customise the smoothness?

This new driver is unusable for me.

I’m not able to download the version from February 29th, only the most recent version is available

You can download previous version from this page. (Note: You have to uninstall the newest version before you can install an older one.)

This new driver hasn’t fixed the camera movements. They’re still jerky and sudden.

Are we going to see options introduced to allow us to customise the smoothness?

This new driver is unusable for me.

We fixed the stuttering/juddering problem. The difference in camera responsiveness is a separate issue and not a bug per se, rather a matter of taste. I believe I’ve already answered you regarding this issue in this thread. Please don’t double post.

Mark Newman
    Participant

So what you’re saying is if I want the smooth camera, I have to put up with a bugged ISE?

Do you have plans to introduce a smoothing option in the new drivers?

So what you’re saying is if I want the smooth camera, I have to put up with a bugged ISE?

Do you have plans to introduce a smoothing option in the new drivers?

Did you read my answer in the thread I linked to?

To quote myself…

We’ve previously regarded this inertia as something negative but it’s obviously a matter of taste (as just about everything else when it comes to eye tracking it seems) so we might look into adding some kind of “inertia”-slider for upcoming releases.

Otherwise I guess your best option right now is to go back to 1.0.2.

Austin Bond
    Participant

Smoothing the movements can be done with linear interpolation, can this be implemented?

Mark Newman
    Participant

You said you might do.

That’s not an answer.

Can you confirm?

Marc Pleijsier
    Participant

Downloaded the new version.
    Uninstalled the infinite screen and Vjoy.
    Install the new version…
    First error message:

View post on imgur.com

After completing install second error..

View post on imgur.com

Marc Pleijsier
    Participant

Ok someone explain me how to post image with the IMG button.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • The topic ‘New version of Infinite Screen Extension (1.1.1.379)’ is closed to new replies.