Home Forums Game Integration No Man's Sky

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Dirk Krüger
    Participant

Hi,

will the steelseries support the upcoming “No Man’s Sky” game?

“No Man’s Sky” won’t be released until June 21. We might look at if it’s possible to support it through ISE once it’s released (or at least a beta is released).

Geco
    Participant

How is it going? Any news?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @geco, we have no official support for No Man’s Sky yet but are constantly
    talking to developers to ensure this happens sooner rather than later.

Geco
    Participant

Thank you Grant, I hope this happens sooner XD

Davel
    Participant

/sub for updates – very interested in support for this game

Theo
    Participant

This is something I’m definitely really looking forward too.

Since there is some sort of headlock already available when using a gamepad I guess there must (hopefully) be a way to implement it.

Are there any news on the development of the integration of this game?

Thanks a lot.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Sorry guys , no official news yet, but you might have some lucky with the 3rd party software facetracknoir that support EyeX if you are only interested in head tracking.

Let us know how it works out.

Richard Winrow
    Participant

Now that No Man’s Sky (Hello games) has released Next, do you think its a possibility. It would make the game a lot better with the eye tracker

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @blickmondoo, thanks for your query. It is ultimately up to the game studio developers to implement this feature so I would strongly encourage you and any other users interested in having Tobii eye tracking support with No Man’s Sky to post in their own forum and support centre.

You can find their support request page @ https://hellogames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The more votes they receive, the more likely this feature will be introduced! Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.