Home Forums Software Development Recalibrate with eyeX

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    白欣羽
    Participant

Hello

I’m now using eyeX SDK to build some project, and I want to use recalibrate without click the recalibte button, could you tell me what I can use for C++?
    and how can I use “txLaunchConfigurationTool(hContext, TX_CONFIGURATIONTOOL_RECALIBRATE, NULL, NULL);”

Thank you!

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @jenny,

my apologies for the confusion. In fact you can launch recalibration programatically.

The calls to EyeXHost.LaunchRecalibration() (and the other configuration calls) are non blocking. What you could do is to watch eyeXHost.EyeTrackingDeviceStatus for changes. Quick solution could be to insert the following:

do
    {
        // Give it some time to start configuring
        Thread.Sleep(1000);  
    } while (eyeXHost.EyeTrackingDeviceStatus.Value == EyeTrackingDeviceStatus.Configuring);

Depending on your code, it might be better to listen to the changed events on EyeXHost.EyeTrackingDeviceStatus instead of the above.

Also, regarding the txLaunchConfigurationTool function, you can use itin this way:
    txLaunchConfigurationTool(hContext, TX_CONFIGURATIONTOOL_RECALIBRATE, NULL, NULL)

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

白欣羽
    Participant

Thanks for your reply!, thanks for the information about recalibrate, I’ll try it on Wednesday, because we’re now in a four-days holiday, and I’ll let you know if I still have questions, thanks a lot☺️☺️☺️

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

No problem @jenny, happy to help! Let us know how it goes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.