Home Forums Game Integration View Angle limits not working any more in Infinite Screen Extension 2.0.1.565

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael Lehner
    Participant

I just updated to the newest version of the software for the EyeX. The fact that my settings for Elite Dangerous were lost was a small nuisance, i was able to recreate them easily enough. Unfortunately the view angle limits can only be set in the IES menu, but they do nothing.

This is a bit annoying in Elite Dangerous. I usually put a very low (-5°) limit to pitch down, so when i look at the radar, the screen stays looking forward. In the current state, checking the radar leaves my pilot pondering his knees and without looking out any more, which is inconvenient.

Please check what’s going wrong with the angle limits.

Addendum: When leaving the game i get a info box saying “Attempt to use a feature which is not supported.” After this, IES is stopped and needs to be restarted. This happens reliably when leaving the game.

Michael Lehner
    Participant

Update: Version 2.0.2.574 does not crash any more. But the problem with the view angle limits remain.

Easily demonstrated here:

Limits not applied

(Hmm. Image code doesn’t work? The link is: https://postimg.org/image/oa3369kxn/ )

Michael Lehner
    Participant

I just tested a little more. The problem is in the jay mirror and pitch mirror switch. Despite that being switched to “off”, the mirror is interpreted as active. For example if i put pitch mirror off and limit up to 45° and down to 0°, i can look up and down by 45°. The same is true in inverse, if i set the up limit to 0° and the down to -80°, i can move up and down between -80° and +80. The bigger of the two limits is always used as limitation for both directions.

Conley
    Participant

same, here very annoying for playing elite dangerous when i dont want to look at my feet

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.