Home › Forums › Legacy SDKs › Visualising calibration results with Gaze SDK › Reply To: Visualising calibration results with Gaze SDK
09/04/2015 at 11:20 #2835
I actually got a follow-up question with that:)
The reason that I would like to visualize the calibration results is that I want the participant / operator to be able to check the calibration result visually and manually. What I want to do is as follow:
- – Visualize calibration result (for checking quality manually)
- – Remove calibration points of bad quality (using calibration_remove_point)
- – Recalibrate those points (using calibration_add_point)
- – Recompute the calibration with updated calibration data (using calibration_compute_and_set)
- – loop back to the first step until good quality of calibration is achieved
These are the logic that I can imagine using Gaze SDK to realise what I want to do. Please correct me if anything is wrong.
Any kind of input would be appreciated. Thanks!!