The dev-team is aware of the problem with Arma 3 and are working hard to get it fixed. In the meantime, just to be clarify for you that have enabled Freetrack by setting it to “1” in the config file. Please make sure that you are editing the config for the correct profile. Usually it is located under “Documents/Arma 3” however if you have created several profiles there is a folder called “Arma 3 – Other Profiles” in your documents folder, the value needs to be changed for the profile you are playing with.
Also some users seem to experience problems with the FreeTrack protocol itself(which Infinite Screen Extension uses for some games) and Arma-engine based games.
We’ve seen that this issue might be resolved by replacing the “FreeTrackClient.dll” (most likely located under “C:\Program Files (x86)\Tobii\Tobii InfiniteScreen”) with:
Step by step instructions:
1. Exit “Infinite Screen Extension” (right click on the systray icon and select “Quit”).
1. Open windows explorer (Win+E).
2. Navigate to the Tobii Infinite Screen installation folder (e.g. “C:\Program Files (x86)\Tobii\Tobii InfiniteScreen”).
3. Rename the FreeTrackClient.dll (e.g. to FreeTrackClient.dll.org).
4. Download the new dll from http://files.update.tech.tobii.com/InfiniteScreen/freetrackclient.dll.
5. Move the downloaded file to the Tobii Infinite Screen installation folder (e.g. “C:\Program Files (x86)\Tobii\Tobii InfiniteScreen”).
6. Start “Infinite Screen Extension”.
7. Run game.
NOTE: Please make sure that you do not have any other FreeTrack-applications (such as FaceTrackNoIR, OpenTrack etc) running at the same time.
As for Elite Dangerous Horizon we do not officially support Horizon yet, however it is still possible to manually bind the EyeX to Horizon. We are working on releasing a patch that will take care of the Arma 3 problem as well as adding support for Elite Dangerous Horizons as soon as possible.
Tobii Gaming Team