Home › Forums › Game Integration › New version of Infinite Screen Extension (18.104.22.1689) › Reply To: New version of Infinite Screen Extension (22.214.171.1249)
Ok, perhaps I’ve got something for you.
1. Start ED:H from the desktop shortcut Steam creates. This way, the launcher will give the option to start one of:
a) ED:H 64-bit
b) ED 32-bit
c) ED 64-bit
d) ED: Arena 64-bit
e) Single Player Combat Training
2. Start ED 64-bit; start training/target practice. No eye tracking.
3. Start ED:H 64-bit; start training/target practice. Still no eye tracking.
4. Start ED 32-bit; start training/target practice. YES! EYE-TRACKING!!1!eleven!
5. Start ED:H 64-bit; start training/target practice. Nope, nope, nope.
InfiniteScreen Process Monitor seems to run as a 64 bit process according to my task manager details tab, but most if not all other Tobii processes are 32 bit (including GazeNative which I have active currently).
Another thing I noted is that I have never installed an older version of ISE than 126.96.36.1999. IS an upgrade different from true virgin installation?
Ok, now I really need to shoot some space boats. Thanks for getting back to me here, Henrik. I do have a support ticket open as well and perhaps it will get a response soon. And now I think I have something for them to follow up if you can’t.