Home Forums Software Development windows 8.1 Tobii eyex Problem usage 99% cpu my cpu on windows 7 good usage cpu Reply To: windows 8.1 Tobii eyex Problem usage 99% cpu my cpu on windows 7 good usage cpu

Henning Andersen
Participant

Well, @Grant, you misread my post.

I have KasperSky on BOTH my computers. EyeX Engine works fine on one of them. So it works with KasperSky too. I’m too quick to say that this would rule out the AV, bt at least it means that kaspersky doesn’t allways cause problems (if kaspersky is the problem).

What do we do further? I’d like to still run the AV i’ve payed a 2 year license for. You’d like to sell the EyeX to the millions of people who use KasperSky. KasperSky probably don’t want to be known to cause problems, or to lose potential customers in EyeX-owners.
The way i see this, it’s a win-win situation for all of us if we solve this issue.

I’d suggest that you, as in your company (Tobii?), contact or file a bug-report to KasperSky. If you contact them you’d be taken more seriously than any one customer. You’d also have all the knowledge that KS might ask for in the debugging-process.

I i can help in any way, supply information to either you or KS, i’d ble glad to help!

Please look into this, as it seems to bother a lot of people!