Home › Forums › Game Integration › any eyex controller map for arma 3 and dayz › Reply To: any eyex controller map for arma 3 and dayz
Hi @steveayr, I appreciate these steps might be quite a hassle for you to implement, however there are a few
things you can try in order to get Arma3 to launch from Infinite Screen Extension as explained in the following
previous forum thread:
where the main instructions were resolved by replacing the “FreeTrackClient.dll” (most likely located under “C:\Program Files (x86)\Tobii\Tobii InfiniteScreen”) with:
Step by step instructions:
1. Exit “Infinite Screen Extension” (right click on the systray icon and select “Quit”).
1. Open windows explorer (Win+E).
2. Navigate to the Tobii Infinite Screen installation folder (e.g. “C:\Program Files (x86)\Tobii\Tobii InfiniteScreen”).
3. Rename the FreeTrackClient.dll (e.g. to FreeTrackClient.dll.org).
4. Download the new dll from http://files.update.tech.tobii.com/InfiniteScreen/freetrackclient.dll.
5. Move the downloaded file to the Tobii Infinite Screen installation folder (e.g. “C:\Program Files (x86)\Tobii\Tobii InfiniteScreen”).
6. Start “Infinite Screen Extension”.
7. Run game.
NOTE: Please make sure that you do not have any other FreeTrack-applications (such as FaceTrackNoIR, OpenTrack etc) running at the same time.
However, check out the full thread should this step not work.