Home › Forums › Software Development › MSVCR120.dll is missing during file launch › Reply To: MSVCR120.dll is missing during file launch
24/12/2018 at 12:14 #9176
Hey, I am also agreeing with @Grant [Tobii]. But I think you should also try this –
1. First, Press the Windows key + R simultaneously on the keyboard.
2. Then type appwiz.cpl in the Run box and press Enter.
3. Afterward, Right-click on the program that shows the error and then clicks on Uninstall.
4. Then follow the instructions to confirm the un-installation.
5. Finally, Restart your PC, reinstall the program and open it to check if it works.
If that doesn’t work, then you should try adding msvcr120.dll file into your C Drive. You can try articles like this to get more information.