Home Forums Software Development Accuracy problems with 64-bit Tobii on Windows 11

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sai Prasad
    Participant

One of our customers upgraded to Windows 11. Tobii also upgraded to the 64-bit version (it was not user initiated, but upgraded automatically). They are using the Tobii 5 eye tracker. The C# application (32-bit) uses Tobii’s .NET SDK (32-bit version). The customer is now seeing a dramatic reduction in accuracy and the upgrades have rendered the application unusable.

Questions:
    1. Is Windows 11 supported
    2. Is there a problem using the 32-bit .NET SDK while the underlying Tobii drivers are 64-bit
    3. Is there a setting in Tobii to disable automatic updates?

This is a critical issue. Please help.

Thanks!

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

HI @sprasad1, please raise a ticket with the Tobii Tech dedicated support team @ https://help.tobii.com/hc/en-us and a representative will get back to you promptly.

Sai Prasad
    Participant

I raised a ticket with Tech support and they said they couldn’t help me and asked me to post this in the Developer Forum. So we are stuck.

Question: Can I get a link to the previous x86 version of the Tobii Eye Tracking Core installer? I don’t see links to previous versions on your website.

Thanks!

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @sprasad1, sorry for the runaround. Could you please explain exactly which SDK is being used (a link would be ideal) as Tobii have several different API and indeed the only one that is supported for use with the ET5 is the Stream Engine which is 64bit only… perhaps your client has a 4C?

We have never produced any driver or software for the ET5 that is 32bit, so I think perhaps there is some points to clarify. Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.