Home Forums Software Development Accuracy problems with 64-bit Tobii on Windows 11

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sai Prasad
    Participant

One of our customers upgraded to Windows 11. Tobii also upgraded to the 64-bit version (it was not user initiated, but upgraded automatically). They are using the Tobii 5 eye tracker. The C# application (32-bit) uses Tobii’s .NET SDK (32-bit version). The customer is now seeing a dramatic reduction in accuracy and the upgrades have rendered the application unusable.

Questions:
    1. Is Windows 11 supported
    2. Is there a problem using the 32-bit .NET SDK while the underlying Tobii drivers are 64-bit
    3. Is there a setting in Tobii to disable automatic updates?

This is a critical issue. Please help.

Thanks!

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

HI @sprasad1, please raise a ticket with the Tobii Tech dedicated support team @ https://help.tobii.com/hc/en-us and a representative will get back to you promptly.

Sai Prasad
    Participant

I raised a ticket with Tech support and they said they couldn’t help me and asked me to post this in the Developer Forum. So we are stuck.

Question: Can I get a link to the previous x86 version of the Tobii Eye Tracking Core installer? I don’t see links to previous versions on your website.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.