Home Forums Unity SDK Can I call the calibration program in Unity?

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi @niill,

Unfortunately, this flow is not possible with SRanipal/Tobii XR SDK.

Keiya Suzuka
    Participant

Hi,

Can I call the PCEye5 calibration program in Unity?

As a result of contacting Tobii Daynaox support, I was told, “Ask Tobii Tech support.”
    Thank you!

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @davidmelhart, thanks for getting in touch. I am afraid to say that the code to launch calibration within Unity SDK or work for the Tobii Tech range of eye trackers and is not compatible with the Tobii Dynavox Software stack. My guess is that you will need to use Dynavox own Calibration SW then run the Unity application afterward. Hopefully this does not cause you undue inconvenience. Best Wishes.

Abigail Laver
    Participant

Hi! I’m using the most recent version of the Tobii Unity SDK for Desktop with a Tobii Eye Tracker 5. I imported the calibration sample that came with the SDK, but I can’t get it to work for me unfortunately. When I try to play the calibration, I get the error: “DllNotFoundException: Tobii.EyeX.Client.dll.” Then when I press C to start the calibration, I get the error, “Tobii is not connected. Can’t run calibration” even though the eye tracker is connected and works with other samples. I looked and the Tobii.EyeX.Client.dll file does exist in the calibration sample. I’ve tried moving the file around to different locations and importing it as an asset, but that hasn’t worked. How can I get the program to recognize that the dll file is present?

Thank you!

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @abigaillaver8, Can you kindly confirm you ran through all the steps @ https://developer.tobii.com/pc-gaming/unity-sdk/getting-started/
    Does the software work as expected in all other areas it seems?
    Please also confirm your Unity Version, thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.