Home Forums Software Development Can I just use a part of the big screen?

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pz
    Participant

Hello all
    I have project in public space, which means I need to use big screens.
    But I notice TOBII EYE eye just supports up to 27 inches,So I am wandering is that possible to just use part of the big screen?

pz
    Participant

we just want to use this red area, which is smaller than 27 inches of course

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @pzstar,

Unfortunately, with the EyeX SDK the calibration routine is not customisable to the extent that you can select the points of calibration within your screen, however, the main issue you face here is the divergence between the eye tracker position and the bottom of the screen.

If it were possible to alter you design in such a way that the area of the screen to be tracked was placed directly above the eye tracker, then it may be feasible to implement this on a larger screen only if you used the Gaze SDK which would allow custom calibration point locations.

If this kind of setup is not possible, then I would suggest you investigate using the Tobii Pro range of eye trackers which allow a full customisation of eye tracker and screen position and angle.

You can send a speculative email to their support team @ http://www.tobiipro.com/contact/contact-support/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.