Home › Forums › Software Development › Custom calibration
Tagged: Custom calibration
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 8 months ago by Grant [Tobii].
- 30/06/2017 at 12:19 #7106Geoffrey HamonParticipant
First off, I have searched through the forum about this question and have had several hits such as:
And more recent:
But I need to make sure we have all the facts. We are developing an application where our target audience will not be capable using the “as is” calibration provided by the Tobii apllication, similar to here: http://developer.tobii.com/community/forums/topic/eyex-calibration-parameters/. Previously people were pointed to the “Gaze SDK”, but this is no longer available on: http://developer.tobii.com/tobii-sdk-guide/.
So my question is this: with the Tobii Core SDK can we:
1) Control the amount of calibration points
2) Control the speed at which the calibration points appear
3) Control the duration of the calibration process
4) Control the graphics of the point
And additionally, is it possible to store the calibration profile with an offset provided by us?01/07/2017 at 10:48 #7113Grant [Tobii]Keymaster
Yes, I can confirm that features such as number of calibration points, speed and calibration point shape can indeed be configured with the Tobii Stream Engine SDK however the ability to store an ‘offset’ is not something supported.
However, to be able to create custom calibration applications, you must first request a special licence to do so which you can
obtain by getting in touch directly with the SDK licencing team – [email protected]
Please bear in mind however, that whilst possible we do not actively provide support at this time in implementing custom calibration.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.