Home Forums Software Development Extracting fixations from raw data

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    revon
    Participant

Hello, I need to make use of an eye-tracking dataset consisting of raw gaze data (x,y,timestamp) and dominant eye information obtained through Tobii Pro X2-30. The collectors of the dataset told me that this is the raw gaze output and they did not further process the data.

I would like to extract fixation information from this dataset using Tobii’s fixation filters. Would this be possible using the SDK or in any other way? I have seen (and also implemented myself) event detection code such as I-VT; however, I would rather use Tobii’s output.

Best regards.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @ecekt and thanks for your query. The Tobii X2-30 is part of the Tobii Pro business department.

This forum is intended for support with the Tobii Tech Consumer level eye trackers (4C, ET5, etc) and their associated SDK’s.

Please get in touch with Tobii Pro Support team directly @ http://www.tobiipro.com/contact/contact-support/ for an
    answer to your query, however I do believe they maintain a list of publically available fixation filters that you can download
    and integrate into your own code. Best wishes.

revon
    Participant

Hi Grant, thank you for your reply. I will contact them directly then.

Best regards.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Great, thanks for your understanding.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.