Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices Eye tracker 5 – Disconnects/freezes computer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lycan
    Participant

As the title says, I don’t know when or why it started to happen. My tracker decides to disconnect and in the process of it disconnecting, my whole computer seezes up and freezes for anywhere between 5 seconds to 30 seconds before regaining consciousness and the Eye tracker reconnects.

It worked perfectly fine when I installed it and it only started happening maybe like… a few weeks ago? I don’t remember doing anything different during that time-frame though.

Any ideas? 🙂

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @lycanious, sorry to hear about your troubles. Given the nature of your issue, please get in touch directly with Tobii Tech support @ https://help.tobii.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and a member of the team will get back to you to arrange a remote session or collect relevant system files to diagnose and resolve the issue. Many thanks.

That being said, my first suggestion would be to attempt connection using a different USB port, or via a powered USB hub if possible. Would also be worth ensuring all system drivers and updates are installed, particularly those related to the system USB chipset drivers.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.