Home Forums Software Development "Failed to communicate with server"

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Isu Cho
    Participant

Hi All,

I haven’t had a problem with running a program so far. However, yesterday, When I ran the program, I experienced with the problem with an eye tracker. Whenever I tried to calibrate a participant’s eyes the tracker would not recognize anything and prompted an error message as below.

Routine: TET_Connect()
    Error Script: 2
    Error Text: Failed to communicate with server. Disconnceted.
    TET support will now be disabled.
    The eye tracking connection will be closed and further errors will be surpressed.

Also, I noticed that the red light that is usually on when I use the tracker was not on yesterday.

I have tried several things to troubleshoot the disconnection problem (i.e., setting the IP address for the eye tracker again,checking that E-prime and the eye tracker can communicate, checking cables, and sending a signal to the eye tracker and checking it works), but it doesn’t work.

I would appreciate it if you could let me know how to handle this. Thank you for reading and I am looking forward to receiving any favourable reply:)

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @icho57,

This forum is intended for support with the EyeX Tracker and SDK Only.

For eprime related issue, please contact Tobii Pro support @ http://www.tobiipro.com/contact/contact-support/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.