Home Forums Legacy SDKs Fixation data?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gigertron
    Participant

Just received my Rex dev kit today and happily hacking away with it: gaze data is coming through just fine, but I’m not getting Fixation data. Is this live? Can I get this with the Rex? Or is this restricted to other devices/SDKs? Knowing if this is/isn’t online will save me a lot of time debugging through my interactors, snapshots, and event handlers (all of which seem to be fine right now).

Also, I’ve found an error in the sample code. It seems to suggest that Twilight Sparkle is best pony, when in fact, Rainbow Dash is best pony.

gigertron
    Participant

update: after rebooting, the Fixation data stream started working. Maybe a first-run issue? In any case it’s functional now : D

Jenny [Tobii]
    Participant

Just received my Rex dev kit today and happily hacking away with it

Yay! And then not so yay that there were issues getting the Fixation data stream working the first time around. We’ll certainly have to take a look at what may have caused that. Please let us know if there are any more hiccups.

Also, I’ve found an error in the sample code. It seems to suggest that Twilight Sparkle is best pony, when in fact, Rainbow Dash is best pony.

Oh my, it was never our intention to even let it seem to suggest that. Of course Rainbow Dash is the best pony. We’ll have to make sure to clarify this in the next release.

Happy hacking!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.