Home Forums Software Development Get Gaze Positions – Java

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anis.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anis
    Participant

Hello everyone!

I would like to know if there is a way to know the position of Gaze (the place where I look) in Java.

If so, is there a library that I can download to use these methods?

Thank you.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @alpax and thanks for your query. Could you kindly clarify which Tobii hardware and platform you are working with?

Assuming that you are using one of the Tobii Consumer range of eye trackers (EyeX/4C) then I am afraid at this time we do produce Java specific bindings as the Tobii Core SDK targets the .NET platform.

That being said, a number of other users have tried to bridge the Tobii Stream Engine with Java and have shared their efforts online for which you can find one such project @ https://github.com/coylz/TobiiStreamEngineForJava

These projects are not supported by Tobii but may serve your needs. Please try them out and kindly let us know how you get on!

Anis
    Participant

Hello !
    Yes sorry I forgot to mention that I use Tobii Eye Tracker 4C.

Thank you very much for the link of the project I will try to do the best with this one and I will come back give my opinion to help the next people who wish to do the same thing as me 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.