Home Forums Software Development Help with document editor

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Iffat Khan
    Participant

I’m new to iOS development I want to create an application like Document Writer. I’ve been using Document Writer for a long time and I’m very impressed with features it has like editing, printing, PDF conversion, voice notes etc. I want to make something similar that has similar features and takes minimum space.

If you’re not sure about what I’m talking about then get Document Writer from the AppStore.

Can you guys help me where to start?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @iffatkhannn and thanks for your query. I assume you are referring to include eye tracking into a similar software as Document Writer?

For the time being, we do not have a software development kit that targets iOS, but if you are interested in Windows development for PC and tablets, then checkout the Tobii Core SDK @ https://developer.tobii.com/consumer-eye-trackers/core-sdk/ which is designed to operate with the consumer level eye trackers such as the Tobii 4C and EyeX.

In any event, if you could kindly be more explicit in your project intentions with relation to eye tracking, we would be happy to assist further.

Iffat Khan
    Participant

That’s very helpful. I could start with whatever is available, I’ll check the link out. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.