Tagged: Tobii 5; parameters; testing
- 23/12/2021 at 09:22 #21458hang zhangParticipant
Hello, I am an image algorithm engineer and I am currently testing Tobii 5 related parameters, how can I know more detailed parameters of Tobii 5?
1. For example, the accuracy of tracking, error, frame rate, the coordinate system used. Is it possible to test these parameters?
2. Is it possible to obtain the captured RGB/IR maps?
3. is it possible to test more camera human eye data, such as blink, single and double eye detection, direction of vision, etc.?
Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)23/12/2021 at 13:24 #21460Grant [Tobii]Keymaster
Hi @hang, please be aware that the Tobii Eye Tracker 5 is designed for interaction and gaming purposes only.
The use of the ET5 for academic or research purposes is only permitted in rare circumstances and requires the purchase of a special license to do so.
You can enquire about this @ https://developer.tobii.com/license-agreement/contact/
For advanced metrics, eye images, and research use, we offer the Tobii 5L which you can read more about @ https://tech.tobii.com/products/eye-tracker-5l/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.