Home Forums Feature Requests Integration of Valve's SteamAPI

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Suppenkoch
    Participant

Hi there,

how about to integrate the SteamAPI for full support of Tobii ? If you cooperate with Valve than users can freely configure Tobii inside of Steam’s interface. Practically every game and application launched through the Steam platform will be able to support Tobii.
    Please consider that, it would be amazing. Just look already the enormous amounts of features it sets for various controller devices.

Thanks

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @suppenkoch, thanks for your suggestion. We are not currently working on this feature, but it’s a very cool idea and I will pass it along to our in house developers for future consideration…cheers! 😀

Suppenkoch
    Participant

Thank you for passing the idea further.
    Do you use Steam by yourself ? And did you ever tried the Steam Controller ? If not, I highly suggest you or your colleagues to do. You will be impressed by the abilities and the further potential for marketing Tobii Eye Tracking (and covering all dozen ten thousands of games available on Steam at once with little of effort).

Thansk again.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Cool, thanks @suppenkoch, will definitely check it out! Please feel free to post in the Steam Controller forums as I’m sure they would be interested also to get your feedback 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.